With energy bills and the cost of living increasing, it is a good time to take stock of your finances and see where you can save money. The price you pay for your insurance policy may be one area that you are thinking you can look into.
If you own a salon, work from home, are mobile or rent a space within somebody else’s salon we have insurance policies that can cover you. Not only are our premiums competitive and affordable there are so many other reasons to look at insuring your business with us:
- We are not a call centre so when you call us you will get through to one of our friendly team straight away.
- Our client handlers have many years experience in the hair, nail and beauty industry so understand your business.
- Our policies cover over 200 treatments as standard with the option to add more advanced extensions if required.
- Our cover is instant whether you call us to set up a policy or use our easy quote and buy website online.
- Insurance can be confusing; however, we always take time to explain insurance jargon in a way that you will understand.
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism and services standards
- You don’t pay a membership fee to have insurance with Professional Beauty Direct
- You can subscribe to the Professional Beauty Magazine offered by our partner Professional Beauty, at a discounted price with our individual policies or if you have a salon policy with us you will receive this for free
- We support high standards and good practice within the beauty industry
- Our policies cover your public, treatment, and products liability at a limit of £6million as standard
- Our underwriters are AXA Insurance who are a reputable, leading insurance provider.
For more information or to run through a quote call us on 0345 605 8670 where one of our friendly team will be happy to assist.